SNOWMANIA at Winterlude
Snowmania is a show of snow, a celebration of winter and a salute to our great white north. Come down to the Glebe and spot the larger-than-life Canadian animals carved out of snow that are scattered across the neighbourhood. Discover fun facts about our wildlife and even build your own snowy creature. The Glebe has fun for the whole family and it is the perfect launching point for all your Winterlude adventures.
Find our winter wildlife sculptures at the following locations:
- Bank Street and Chamberlain Avenue (North end of the Glebe, near Reliable Parts)
- Bank Street and Clemow Avenue (North end of the Glebe, near Boston Pizza)
- Bank Street and Second Avenue (Beside Feleena’s Mexican Restaurant)
- Bank Street and Fourth Avenue (beside the Fourth Avenue Baptist Church)
- Bank Street and Holmwood Avenue (in front of Sporting Life)