Festivals, Food & Beverage
The 5th annual Palooza Beer Pong Festival is the world’s largest beer pong Tournament. Palooza is a not-for- profit festival raising funds for CHEO. Happening at the Aberdeen Pavillion located at Lansdowne on April 29 2017, Palooza is set to break the Guinness World Record for world’s largest beer pong tournament. Teams of two from across Canada will meet in the nation’s capital to compete.
Palooza will feature multiple big name DJs, a Celebrity MC, Celebrity judges, 2000 attendees, 1000 beer pong teams and 100+ beer pong tables. The room will be filled with dancers, beer, food, beer pong at a 12-hour party (Noon-Midnight). Teams are encouraged to dress-up in matching outfits.
Click here to see what the event is all about.
THIS EVENT IS 19+
Registration is $60 for a team of two.
REGISTRATION PRICE INCLUDES:
– FULL FESTIVAL ACCESS (BEER TENT / BAR / DANCE FLOOR / FOOD/ PLAY AREA / MORE)
– BEER PONG TOURNAMENT ENTRY
– 3 GAMES GUARANTEED BEFORE PLAYOFFS
– OC TRANSPO BUS TRANSPORTATION THERE AND BACK WITH PROOF OF EMAIL REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION
– CHEO DONATION (INCLUDED)
– CHANCE TO WIN 2 ALL INCLUSIVE TRIPS TO MONT TREMBLANT
– CHANCE TO WIN THE TOURNAMENT PRIZE PACKS + MAJOR TROPHY
– ENTRY TO THE COSTUME CONTESTS VOTED BY OUR CELEBRITY JUDGES
– TICKET/ENTRY/LINE-SKIP TO THE OFFICIAL AFTERPARTY
– PHOTOSHOOT WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER
– CHANCE TO WIN $3000 IN VALUE FROM MODERN BODY YOGA