Ottawa Beer Fest
Time to grow again. This spring 2017, we will be presenting the new, Ottawa Beer Fest.
The Ottawa Craft Beer Festival completed its fifth year in 2016. It was the largest craft beer festival in Ontario, thanks to the participation of the Craft Brewers, Ottawa’s tourists and our local beer enthusiasts.
The Ottawa Beer Fest will combine the best of the Craft Beer industry, both locally and from throughout Ontario, along with all of the domestic icons, specialty, ciders, and imports beer brands. There’s a little something for everyone!
This year we will feature a wider variety of beer, more live entertainment, and lots of local food. Once again running alongside us on Saturday, will be the Craft Beer Run.
Thank you to all who supported both Ottawa and Ontario’s craft beer industry, and enjoyed the beers we had to offer. We look forward to seeing you and your friends again this year.
Join us June 16-18, 2017, at the Aberdeen Pavilion, Lansdowne Park to enjoy a great selection of craft, domestic, specialty and import beers.
What is happening this year?
- Breweries from Ontario and beyond
- Beer School
- National Capital Home Brew Competition
- Fantastic foods from some of Ottawa’s best eateries
- Music throughout the weekend
- Brewmasters on site
- Craft Beer Run
- 150th Canadian Beer Pavilion
For those with a different appreciation, we have added a few:
- European Imported Beers
- Specialty Beers
What are the costs?
There is a selection of ticket admission prices. Please note we have “NO on-line fees.”
ON-LINE ADMISSION TICKETS SPECIAL!
Festival ticket costs at the gate or on-line during the festival.
- On-line one day general admission $19.00 +HST, price include your sampling cup
- At the gate one day general admission $25.00 +HST, price include your sampling cup
Sampling Ticket are HST included
- Sampling tickets are sold in sheets of 10 for $10.00, Beer samples may range from two tickets and up, depending on the beer. Your sampling cup will hold a 4oz sample.
- Souvenier glasses can be purchased at sampling ticket tents for $5.00
When should you be there?
Come and join us Friday, June 16 to Sunday, June 18, at the Aberdeen Pavilion, Lansdowne Park, Ottawa
- Friday: 3pm to 11pm
- Saturday: 11:00am to 11pm
- Sunday: 11:00am to 6pm
Note this is a 19+ age event, last call at 10:30pm Friday and Saturday night. Please note this is NO REENTRY event.
Sorry no children or pets on site during the festival.
All bicycles must be left outside the festival gates. There is a bicycle stand and places that your bicycle can be locked securely.
Please consume responsibly!