Ottawa Beer Fest
June 15-16, 2018 | Aberdeen Pavilion, Lansdowne, Ottawa , ON
Whether you are new to the world of craft beer, or a return visitor, we’ve got you covered for a great time!
This year, you can expect
- Craft Breweries from Ontario and beyond
- Beer Pong, Bad Axe Throwing, and more new!
- Yoga on Tap
- Beer School
- Fantastic foods from some of Ottawa’s best eateries
- Live music throughout the weekend
- Craft Beer Run
- VIP Experience package new!
Craft beer doesn’t satisfy your palate? Not to worry, there are still plenty of beverages to introduce you to.
- European Imported Beers
- Domestic Beers
- Specialty Beers
- Ciders from across Ontario
- A small selection of wine (its a beer festival! 🙂 )
On the Guest List
Note that this is an age 19+ event. No children or pets allowed on site during the festival, so arrange for child and pet care if needed!
Coordinates and schedule
Come and join us Friday, June 15 to Saturday, June 16, at the Aberdeen Pavilion, Lansdowne Park, Ottawa
- Full Festival Friday: 3:00pm to light’s out 11:00pm
- Full Festival Saturday: 11am to light’s out 11:00pm
You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here
Please note this is a NO REENTRY event.
1000 Exhibition Way , Ottawa K1S 5J3